Here are a few other R’s, some that I use when praying for other people, and even when praying for myself.
You may think of a few more…
Father, please —
- Reveal – who You are, creator, Savior, Father, empowerer, healer, provider, lover of my soul, comforter, guide, teacher
- Restore – what the enemy stole, including health, job, reputation, finances
- Recover – what was lost, self-esteem, sense of your presence, confidence, life itself
- Repair – what was damaged, broken relationships, any cell in the body no matter where it is, bones, blood vessels, organs
- Remove – what shouldn’t be there, such as tumors, cysts, infections, parasites, even splinters; also doubt, fear and unbelief
- Replace – what shouldn’t have been removed, such as broken friendships, relationships, even physical items in the home
- Recreate – what is missing, whether natural or supernatural, body parts, brain function, healthy emotions
- Renew – what is worn or fatigued, such as strength, energy, stamina, clear thinking, good memory
- Refresh – the joy of my salvation, faith in your promises, your word, your mercy, your patience, your power
- Remind me of your grace! Your love!